Whether we play a large or small role, by working together we achieve our objectives. Flude Commercial’s people and their skills define the company. Without them, Flude Commercial would have no business. To win in its highly competitive markets, Flude Commercial has to attract and retain the best people and enable them to perform to the peak of their ability.
Flude Commercial needs the right people in the right place, people who are intellectually strong, who enjoy and rise to a challenge and who are excited by change. Flude Commercial strives to offer a stimulating climate for work, provide first-rate training and development and reward outstanding performance accordingly.
Head of Occupational Agency – Chichester Office Flude Commercial
Flude Commercial are the most active commercial agent in Chichester and surrounding area. We are looking to appoint a head of occupational agency to the Chichester office.
The role requires the candidate to lead and be personally active in the agency activities of the Chichester office undertaking day to day transactions, liaising with clients, sourcing new work etc. It also requires leadership and management of two further members of the current agency team to maintain and continue to develop the occupational agency aspect of the Chichester office.
The successful applicant is likely to be a qualified chartered surveyor and to have had a minimum 5 years commercial property agency experience ideally in the south of England (although neither of these are pre-requisites). The role will deal predominantly with retail and business space agency but will also include involvement in other commercial sectors, such as roadside retail and leisure, as required.
The candidate should be an organized and highly motivated person with the ability to achieve financial targets together with good people management skills, an ability to communicate effectively with a range of clients and a sound understanding of IT.
Package to include car allowance and bonus commensurate with experience.
For more information please call the Chichester office 01273 819000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Management Surveyor
Due to the expansion of our property management department we are now looking to recruit a further property manager to join our head office in central Brighton.
The position is open to applicants up to associate level with RICS with a proven track record in either commercial or residential management, although preferably in both sectors.
Alternatively consideration would be given to a capable graduate with some property management experience wishing to develop their skills in this area.
This position offers an exciting opportunity for career development within a well-established and respected regional practice of Chartered Surveyors and commercial property advisors.
The Role and Duties
This will include the following:
- Preparing client reports on the property management service and regular formal reporting to clients, including the collation of reports and figures from other personnel within the firm.
- Management of rental and other income including prioritizing and coordinating the efforts of our credit control team chasing arrears.
- Support and assistance to clients in connection with value enhancement opportunities including rent review, letting and lease renewal programmes, drawing in resources from other elements of the firm and liaising with client’s agents, solicitors and other consultants where appropriate.
- Dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alter.
- Undertaking or arranging property inspections, ensuring tenants’ compliance with lease obligations.
- Ensuring the integrity of data on the property management systems and that appropriate hard and soft data and file management procedures are in place.
- Preparation of budgets and administration of service charge income and expenditure and overseeing the preparation of year-end accounts.
- Ensuring client monies are looked after in accordance with best practice and the RICS clients’ money regulations.
- Dealing with insurance brokers in relation to annual portfolio renewals and with our accounts team on premium recharges.
- Overseeing the provision of common services to properties and tenants, ensuring compliance with Health and Safety and other legislation and regulations.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
For further information on this vacancy, please contact:
Tel: (01273) 740391
E-mail: Roger Woudman