Whether we play a large or small role, by working together we achieve our objectives. Flude Commercial’s people and their skills define the company. Without them, Flude Commercial would have no business. To win in its highly competitive markets, Flude Commercial has to attract and retain the best people and enable them to perform to the peak of their ability.
Flude Commercial needs the right people in the right place, people who are intellectually strong, who enjoy and rise to a challenge and who are excited by change. Flude Commercial strives to offer a stimulating climate for work, provide first-rate training and development and reward outstanding performance accordingly.
Valuation and Professional Services Surveyor
We are looking to recruit a Chartered Surveyor to join the firm’s Professional Department. They will be based at our head office in central Brighton and undertake work principally within Brighton, Sussex and the South-East.
The position is open to applicants from recently qualified chartered surveyors with relevant experience, up to Director level and offers them an exciting opportunity to develop their career within a well-established and respected regional practice of Chartered Surveyors and commercial property advisers.
We are active across a wide range of the commercial sectors and in particular offices, industrial and warehousing, business space, retail, leisure, healthcare and mixed uses including residential. The principal duties encompassed by this role include:
- Lease advisory work, including rent reviews, lease renewals and lease restructuring.
- Valuation work (Red Book and informal valuations, for a variety of purposes).
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments (for insurance purposes).
- Expert Witness work.
- Other general consultancy work to include development appraisals and rating.
Whilst knowledge of the commercial property market in Brighton & Hove and the wider Sussex area would be an advantage, Flude Commercial has an extensive in-house comparables database and active agency team with intimate market knowledge, so local experience is not essential.
For further information on this vacancy, please contact Edward Flude at our Brighton office on 01273 727070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Receptionist & Administrator Brighton Office - Full Time Position
Established in 1996, Flude Commercial has been operating successfully for over 20 years in Sussex and across the South East and specialises in providing Agency, Professional and Property Management services to a variety of landlord and tenant clients. The company has high standards and a long-standing reputation for quality service delivery.
We are looking to recruit a receptionist / administrator to be based at our head office at Pavilion View,19 New Road, Brighton, BN1 1UF. This role provides a great opportunity to work for one of Sussex’s leading commercial property agencies in Brighton. The position requires a proactive and friendly individual who can manage their time efficiently. The role involves general receptionist and administrative duties, as well the opportunity to manage marketing campaigns and assist the Directors in ad hoc tasks. It is necessary for the applicant to be fully computer literate.
- Meet and greet all visitors, offering tea and coffees, and be first point of contact for incoming calls
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office, sorting post, keeping kitchen tidy, ordering stationary, running local errands
- Assist the Directors, general administrative / organisational tasks
- Work on marketing campaigns, to include social media and mailouts etc
- Input with arranging company events
- Support the agency team with enquiries, marketing and occasional property viewings
- Managing and updating the website, monitoring SEO and Google analytics (experience not a requirement as training can be provided)
- Excellent communication skills with a professional and friendly manner
- Good organisational, multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure, use initiative, be assertive and proactive
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- IT skills; ability to use Microsoft Outlook and other Microsoft packages, experience of Adobe InDesign is desirable but not required.
- This position allows the right candidate the flexibility to develop their existing skillset; with opportunities to expand their knowledge in many areas of the business and to take on new roles and responsibilities if desired.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm. Please email your CV with a covering letter to Kate Terrey k.terrey@Flude.com
Graduate Agency Surveyor
Flude Commercial have a very busy and diverse commercial agency business. Industrial, office and retail property make up the mainstay of our work but we also get involved in all sorts of other commercial property to include language schools, doctors’ surgeries, churches, care homes etc.
We are looking to recruit, at graduate level or equivalent, within our Agency Team. This position is most likely to be based in our Chichester office but might be in our Brighton office.
With support from our friendly and knowledgeable team, the role over time will expand to include:
- Dealing with the marketing of property both for sale and to lease
- Liaising with clients, prospective tenants and purchasers,
- Assisting in preparing and implementing marketing strategies
- Undertaking viewings
- Negotiating transactions
- Dealing with occupier and investor clients in the acquisition of space.
This position will suit a person with a “can do” attitude and an ability to think laterally. Good communication skills , a positive outlook and an eye for detail are all important characteristics needed to work within our close knit team. A driving license is essential.
We also look forward to supporting a graduate working to undertake their APC and gain their professional RICS qualifications.
For further information on this vacancy, please contact Mary Jackson at our Chichester office on 01243 819000 or email email@example.com