Back to Results
1 Castle Street,
Offices, Retail and Leisure
2,431 Sq Ft (225.84 Sq M)
- Town centre location with easy access to the M27 south coast trunk road
- Central position close to public car parks, bus and rail stations
- Free parking behind office
- Open plan floor plates which are currently partition into smaller offices which could be removed to suit
- Well fitted offices with comfort cooling
- Rent £32,818 pax
- New EFRI lease available
- Whole building could be available subject to terms
Portchester is located approximately 15.5 miles east of Southampton and 8.3 miles north west of Portsmouth. The city benefits from excellent road communications being situated at Junction 10 of the M27, which links to M3 and A3(M) and provides access to London and the wider national motorway network.
Modern Office Accommodation
Size - 225.85 sq m (2,431 sq ft)
The property comprises a modern multi-let office building arranged over three floors. The building benefits from an attractive ground floor lobby entrance, which leads to the various suites. Generally, the office benefits from the following amenities
- Carpeted throughout
- Shared WCs on each floor
- Comfort cooling
- LED/florescent tube lighting
- Partition offices (which can be removed to suit)
- Door entry system
- Kitchenette (to be fitted to suit)
- Free car parking
Interested parties should make their own planning enquiries and satisfy themselves in this regard.
We understand the property is registered for VAT.
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred.
The accommodation is available to let by way of a new (effectively) full repairing and insuring lease, for a term to be agreed at a rent of £32,818 per annum.
The costs for the service charge and the building insurance will be confirmed.
Rateable Value / Council Tax Band
The occupier may be entitled to 100% Small Business Rate relief.
Should you require further information on Business Rates, please contact our in house rating surveyor Daniel Green (email@example.com).
Energy Performance Rating
We understand the property has an EPC rating of D (78).