Flude Commercial has an experienced property management team who successfully manage properties all along the south coast, and provide a personal and bespoke service to clients, whilst ensuring compliance at all times with the professional standards set out by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors. Our clients including private individuals, pension funds, trusts, public bodies and institutions.
We currently manage and specialise in the management of:
- Industrial estates and retail parks.
- Retail parades
- Single let and multi-let office buildings and office parks
- Mixed use premises which include both commercial and residential properties
- D1 properties (non-residential institutions)
- Vacant property and site management.
We adopt a pre-emptive approach and seek to anticipate tenant’s requirements and respond to management matters quickly and efficiently. Our goal is to ensure that through proactive property management we create value and build towards the optimisation for the long-term growth for our client’s investment portfolios.
Our management services include:
- Service charge budgeting and collection
- Planning and implementation of maintenance works
- Rent collection
- All aspects of health and safety compliance
- Regular property inspections to ensure lease compliance
- Identification of opportunities to enhance performance investment and value
Our team would be delighted to discuss your management requirements and explore how the Flude team can exceed your previous property management experiences.
To speak with a member of the Property Management Team please contact: